Flegafortan, 1.6 mg/ml
Flegafortan syrup is indicated to treat chronic airway diseases with difficult expectoration (coughing up) of thick bronchial secretions (mucus). Flegafortan contains an active ingredient which:
- thins the mucus
- clears bronchial passages
- facilitates expectoration
*Sales data for 06.2017–05.2018 according to PEX
Pharmaceutical form Syrup. 200 ml
1.6 mg/mL bromohexine hydrochloride
Chronic and acute airway diseases with difficult expectoration of thick bronchial secretions.
- Allergy to the active ingredient or any of the other components of the product.
- Flegafortan should not be used in children under 6 years of age.
- Do not use Flegafortan in patients with gastric and duodenal ulcers.
Marketing Authorisation Holder
Aflofarm Farmacja Polska Spółka z o.o.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.
See how we care about quality
All our products are subject to strict safety requirements
We use rigorous quality control standards and procedures to ensure the highest level of safety for all our products.See how we care about safety